The simFlight Network Forums

VicPlus and CYYJ (2011) double parking and links

Hi,

I experience double parkings and parking links in CYYJ - see attached. Disabling the VicPlus AFX_CYYJ Victoria International.bgl is not sufficient. I tracked the issue down to VicPlus file gp_TA_9x.bgl which contains the lines.

Question: does gp_TA_9x.bgl contain lines also for other airports than CYYJ or can it be disactivated without creating other issues?

Thanks

Peter

post-3065-0-96551200-1312375416_thumb.jp

Peter, you have two versions of CYYJ active. Almost everything will be duplicated. (There muist be a tremendous FPS hit!)

From your description, I suspect what you have done is installed CYYJ (2011) - Version 5.05 standalone without removing CYYJ from Victoria+.

If you re-run the CYYJ installer, you will have two options:

1. update the CYYJ in Vic+ - in which case you should remove standalone CYYJ, or

2. re-install CYYJ (2011) standalone and have the installer remove CYYJ from Victoria+.

The procedure is described starting at the bottom of page 2 of the User Manual.

Don

Don,

thanks for your advice.

I did not have the issue some time back, than I had to reinstall FSX for some reason. When I then reinstalled CYYJ (2011) I had chosen manual installation, so no files in VicPlus were renamed/deleted (total files in the "higher" folder were 224).

I now reinstalled CYYJ (2011) with the installer and all is fine.

In Vicplus "higher" folder are now only 156 files, the rest (including gp_TA_9x.bgl) has been deleted by the installer.

Thanks again

Peter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.