The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
totall

Saving flight plan on Desktop

Is there a way to save flight plans in .pdf file so that I can save them on my tablet and not print them out? In the past with other flight planners I save them in .pdf format and save it on my desktop and from there transfer to my BB playbook.

I noticed that you can save in XML format which I did, but when I went into the file under FSC flight plant, all the info was bunched up. I did notice there was a sample flight plan in XML called "MSLPMGGT". When I opened it it looked great with all the info I need.

I keep getting this problem when I enter the sids and stars. I enter the departure, destination, and then alt airport. Once that is entered, I input the sids, stars, and then the way points . . . .everything looks great. I then save the flight plan and check the XML file and everything is still bunched up . . . no spaces, nothing but one big continues line. I then tried press the ok butt that executes the route string and then my sids and stars get removed, but when save, XML file looks great, just missing the sids and stars.