The simFlight Network Forums

new with MTX.... the trafic doesn't work! help please

hello!

i've just got my trafic x last month, v5.2, and installed it today

i installed it, then i did let it to extract files, then without running anything, i did run microsoft fsx.

(it didn't gave me the run/don't run permission when the fsx was comming up)

anyway, i went to settings/scenery part, and loaded the my trafic folder into it, and double clicked it. it did run a process. i slide the trafic to 100%,

but when i run my flight, at the gate, in the airport, i cannot see any aircraft,

nothing!

please help me....

thank you alot!

cheers

-hadi

hello!

i've just got my trafic x last month, v5.2, and installed it today

i installed it, then i did let it to extract files, then without running anything, i did run microsoft fsx.

(it didn't gave me the run/don't run permission when the fsx was comming up)

anyway, i went to settings/scenery part, and loaded the my trafic folder into it, and double clicked it. it did run a process. i slide the trafic to 100%,

but when i run my flight, at the gate, in the airport, i cannot see any aircraft,

nothing!

please help me....

thank you alot!

cheers

-hadi

You are sure you got version 5.2? That is a software that is 3 years old, so support for it is gone a year ago. Please indicate where you got that old software from.

This said, this forum contains a check list of what to do if the Traffic does not seem to work. In 99% of the cases, it is an incompatible AI schedule baed on FS8, there is a thread here how to identify these even with very old versions.

hi,

thanks for replying.

well, i've got this add on from one of the stores in near my home.

i have really no idea, if they coppyed it, cracked it or what, but the shopkeeper said that it is oreginal.

and since i cannot use paypal (iran blocks paypal and using it have punishments for it) and if i want to transfer money by bank account, i should use third-party companies to transfer the money, so i should pay double for it,

so i decided to buy from one of the stores..

and, to the surprise they didn't have the my trafic v5.3.

ok, anyway i checked the fsx.cfg, it was alright too...

where can i read that forum.. the checklist for correcting this problem?

thank you again

cheers

-hadi

hi,

thanks for replying.

well, i've got this add on from one of the stores in near my home.

i have really no idea, if they coppyed it, cracked it or what, but the shopkeeper said that it is oreginal.

and since i cannot use paypal (iran blocks paypal and using it have punishments for it) and if i want to transfer money by bank account, i should use third-party companies to transfer the money, so i should pay double for it,

so i decided to buy from one of the stores..

and, to the surprise they didn't have the my trafic v5.3.

ok, anyway i checked the fsx.cfg, it was alright too...

where can i read that forum.. the checklist for correcting this problem?

thank you again

cheers

-hadi

So you got a stong age old Aerosoft version sold to you. Aerosoft has changed the naming to MyTraffic 2010 back 2 years ago, and recollected all the old versions out there to be replaced back by then. Wait, you purchased it in Iran? That must have made a very long journey until it reaches you, since Aerosoft is not allowed to deal with Iran...

Here are the links that are valid for the version we support here as well as the Aerosoft version:

I hope these two links help.

Burkhard

hello,

thank you burkhard, for the links,

well, actually, i've found the problem... it's coded p2 in this link

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/52842-mytraffic-x-installation-not-working-checklist/

so i checked the aircraft folder, and it was 869 files with 900 mb syze...

so i guess, the files of the setup are corrupted, or my product isn't registered, or... i really don't know what is up with it.

and, yeah that's true aerosoft doesn't deal with iran.. :D

as i see, the version which i've bought is simmarket's product my trafic x v5.2

also the setup is 1.1 GB in one DVD, and i've checked evrrywhere the main file of mtx v5.2 is 1.7gb on the internet.

and to answer miguel's question,

no, as i mentioned above, (since i cannot shop online in my country +paypal doesn't support iran), i have got a DVD from one of the shops near myself, and from my understanding, they didn't registered it, or the version is missing. :(

anyway, thank you for the support all, at least i've figured out what was my problem,

thanks again.

hi

sorry for double posting,

that site,

www.simmarket.ir

contains malwares and spywares in their files, which they put for download

and again, their DVDs which they're selling contains advanced spywares and trojans....

probably i would not do such a thing, buying the product from simmarket.ir

:D

i'm wandering how they are running the business still, with no customers

hi

sorry for double posting,

that site,

www.simmarket.ir

contains malwares and spywares in their files, which they put for download

and again, their DVDs which they're selling contains advanced spywares and trojans....

probably i would not do such a thing, buying the product from simmarket.ir

:D

i'm wandering how they are running the business still, with no customers

You got it working now. For sure version 5.2, if intact, does not install with UAC switched on.