The simFlight Network Forums

collision with AI while starting taxi (fs2crew)

Tozzifan

Hi,

I don't know whether this is a MTX issue ... maybe I've forgotten something, sorry

I am in Frankfurt EDDF, doing the complete 747 Fs2crew procedure to start the flight

for the second time a different AI aircraft collided with my 747 just before starting taxi (airport activity set at a realistic 35%, just as previously suggested), just like the AI did not see me

please, is there a solution to this AI behaviour or do I have to avoid the lenghty fs2crew procedure, and simply get out as soon as I can in an airport this crowded?

thanks

Hi,

I don't know whether this is a MTX issue ... maybe I've forgotten something, sorry

I am in Frankfurt EDDF, doing the complete 747 Fs2crew procedure to start the flight

for the second time a different AI aircraft collided with my 747 just before starting taxi (airport activity set at a realistic 35%, just as previously suggested), just like the AI did not see me

please, is there a solution to this AI behaviour or do I have to avoid the lenghty fs2crew procedure, and simply get out as soon as I can in an airport this crowded?

thanks

It's not an MTX problem. It is FSX poor coding of AI ground traffic. To solve problem turn off Collisions in FSX realim settings.

Cheers,

Glen

It's not an MTX problem. It is FSX poor coding of AI ground traffic. To solve problem turn off Collisions in FSX realim settings.

Cheers,

Glen

Yes, most users over estimate what a small part of a low cost product published by Microsoft is able to provide, what true professional systems vor 10000/month cannot do either...

Yes, most users over estimate what a small part of a low cost product published by Microsoft is able to provide, what true professional systems vor 10000/month cannot do either...

I absolutely agree, what you don't feed doesn't grow: in our virtual worlds (and beyond), i.e., Call of Duty and similar are worth 60€ expense; it would be an obscene request for a simulator to price at 200€ or more (I remember lots of people in late nineties complaining about Falcon4 price: they/we were answered the hard way...not only with Falcon4, in the last 14 years)