The simFlight Network Forums

AIbridge and FSCommander 9

Still using FSNavigator I have switched to FSCommander 9 which is now a convenient substitute for me. The only thing I miss are the multiplayer aircraft.

Have been able to connect adequately but after some minutes the AI bridge will disconnect, and sometimes will not show the multiplayer aircraft or it will show and then they will disappear.

Have checked that zoom is 3nm to try to view them on the ground and everything else.

Is there a payware version available which a newbie can more adequately use? Have not been able to identify a new version for experimentation.

Apologize for the scant information which I am passing on, but any help would be very much appreciated.

If desired my e-mail address is clarindogueiros@terra.com.br

Hi,

multiplayer aircraft are processed by fsuipc. The limit is 96 aircraft. Furthermore, the range of visible aircraft needs to be set in fsuipc. Range 0 means unlimited range; however, fsuipc places an internal limit of roughly 40nm to reduce processing load. I suggest that you read the chapter "AI traffc and TCAS" in our documentation as well as the corresponding parts in the fsuipc documentation.

Regards

Sascha