The simFlight Network Forums

Font size in map window

tjander

Hello,

Great program... I am running this on a second computer with a 21 inch LCD panel that is about 2.5 feet away from me, my problem is that I am getting to old to read small letters. I have the largest font selected in FS Commander, but it is just a hair too small for me to read. I noticed also that the GPS windows is a bit small but in looking for an answer I found that it can not be changed in size, too bad but I can live with this for another year or so :-). Maybe we can put this on a wish list for a future update? But for now is there anyway to make the font on the map windows any larger, and especially the pop up windows with airport information would be the biggest help? Again, great program I am really having fun with it.

Thanks much

Tom

Hello,

Great program... I am running this on a second computer with a 21 inch LCD panel that is about 2.5 feet away from me, my problem is that I am getting to old to read small letters. I have the largest font selected in FS Commander, but it is just a hair too small for me to read. I noticed also that the GPS windows is a bit small but in looking for an answer I found that it can not be changed in size, too bad but I can live with this for another year or so :-). Maybe we can put this on a wish list for a future update? But for now is there anyway to make the font on the map windows any larger, and especially the pop up windows with airport information would be the biggest help? Again, great program I am really having fun with it.

Thanks much

Tom

Hi Tom,

the option Font Size "Large" is the biggest size we can use on the map.

There is no way to change the size of the font in the GPS window, because this is not a textbox

but a Picture Box. Here, the font will be converted into a Graphic.

Best regards,

Volker

Not a problem, I noticed that no matter what font size I selected it did not change on the map. So a reboot of the system was done and problem solved. I now have three sizes although small is got to be for the young kids out here because I sure could never read it. Anyway thanks for the reply and a great program.

Tom

Hi Tom,

the option Font Size "Large" is the biggest size we can use on the map.

There is no way to change the size of the font in the GPS window, because this is not a textbox

but a Picture Box. Here, the font will be converted into a Graphic.

Best regards,

Volker