The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 3.04 and accraFIR location ??

Hi Pet

Since I install FSUIPC 3.04 my FS2002 and my FS2004 put me on a location called accra.fir and nobody from my airport see me ( pilots or ATC ) .

Could be because I have windowsXP on english but my word processor are in spanish ?? someone told me that changing that could help but still can´t fix my problem.

Need some advice OR get "crazy" :D ....

sulbaran

Since I install FSUIPC 3.04 my FS2002 and my FS2004 put me on a location called accra.fir and nobody from my airport see me ( pilots or ATC ) .

FSUIPC does not move your aircraft. There is no code in it to do any such thing. It sounds like you are using some application program which is moving the aircraft. What programs are you using?

You say "nobody from my airport see me ( pilots or ATC )". Does this mean you are flying on-line, perhaps using SquawkBox? You don't say!

If so, maybe you have not Registered FSUIPC and are not using an access key for Squawkbox, so the program cannot get any information from FSUIPC at all?

Regards,

Pete

Thanks you both for send some help. I already follow the instruction that come with the SBRelay program to get a key for use squawxbox as :

" -------------------------------

A NOTE ABOUT FSUIPC FOR FS2004:

-------------------------------

You can download FSUIPC version 3 for FS2004 from http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

If you haven't registered FSUIPC version 3, you can use this free code that allows it to

work with SquawkBox 2.3. Start FS2004, create a flight, click the Modules menu, select

FSUIPC, click the "Register an application program" button (NOT the "Register FSUIPC"

button), and enter the following info (it's best to copy and paste):

Program name: Squawkbox

Key: LWVQ 7I2V 9GPB

(note that the character after the 7 is the letter I, not the number 1"

And I wish to know if I´m doing something wrong ?? but I guest Pet allow to use primary funtions of the FSUIPC. And yes, I´m using squawbox for online fly and with anterior versions I didn´t have any trouble , but since I install the new version that´s what happens to me ???

Maybe I should get a complete register to use that program ??

Now I'm lost. I think the VATSIM forum over AVSIM

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=&forum=141

or the newsgroups in simflight are maybe the next place to ask.

http://snn.simflight.com/cgi-bin/dnewswtsim&utag=

Usually over Pete forum the users have a full license like myself but in those places you can find someone with the same proble.

José

Program name: Squawkbox

Key: LWVQ 7I2V 9GPB

This is correct for the Sqawkbox version 2.3, which is named "Squawkbox.exe" and has a Product Name (in the Version Information) of "Squawkbox 2.3" and a Company Name of "None" in the same display. At least, I think these were the details I was given.

Any other version would need a different Key.

Regards,

Pete