The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
joaoperalta

MY Traffic installed but no traffic

My first install traffic in fsx aircraft ... I have installed on board but no movement of traffic at the Airport Francisco Sá Carneiro (LPPR).

What will happen?

Wonder we can see a table of flights in this airport? ... :-(

Joao

My first install traffic in fsx aircraft ... I have installed on board but no movement of traffic at the Airport Francisco Sá Carneiro (LPPR).

What will happen?

Wonder we can see a table of flights in this airport? ... :-(

Joao

LPPR is rather busy, I see 6 Ryanair, 3 TAP and 3 more aircraft there. What exactly do you observe? Don't you see any MyTraffic planes, then it is extremely likely you have an addon installed in that area with incompatible AI schedules. Using the communicator you can find these.

What happens if you try somewhere like YSSY (Sydney) or FACT (Cape Town), do you see aircraft there?

Ian P.

I have installed the addon TropicalSim, but I see several aircraft on board is pretty full up .. I do not see is the movement of inputs and outputs nothing estactico all ...

Joao

You are aware that, if you have ground vehicle traffic enabled, it takes up to 20 minutes until the aircraft are serviced and start to move. On third party airports which are less optimized for traffic this time can even be longer...

Also arrivals take about 20 minutes to descend.

Hello,

having installed v5.3Pro I do not see any airplanes on (most of) my add-on airports ? Perhaps already posted...

Thanks for your answer(s),

Peter

Hello,

having installed v5.3Pro I do not see any airplanes on (most of) my add-on airports ? Perhaps already posted...

Thanks for your answer(s),

Peter

Unfortunately many addon airports install AI traffic files in FS8 data format, incompatible to FSX AI traffic. MyTraffic Communicator offers a help to find candidates for these, remove them and it will work.

Hello again,

but in FSX without MyTraffic airplane population is fine...

so in fact two solutions: removing add-on airports, and having poor scenery but good AI traffic with MyTraffic, OR removing MyTraffic and having good scenery AND (basic) AI Traffic ???

The "old" Brussels scenery from Dream Factory works just fine, the "new" FSX scenery for France (VFR France) seem to have problems.

Could the problems be elseware ?

Thanks again,

Peter

What operating system are you running? (If Windows 7, there is an extra step involved.)

Ian P.

OK.

Open FSX to the start screen and go to "settings", then "scenery library". Click on "Add Scenery Area".

Browse to <FSX>\MyTraffic and press "Add area". Nothing will apparently happen (this is the Windows 7 bit...)

Click anywhere in the white area of the middle of the screen. The window should close and MTX be added to your scenery library.

Click OK to close the Scenery Library and return to settings, then you're done.

Ian P.

Go to Settings, Display, Traffic, then move the "GA" slider to the left. The further to left you move it, the fewer smaller aircraft there will be.

Does that help?

All the best.

Ian P.

I think that I have read someplace that this can be caused by duplicate airport bgl files. The first thing I can suggest is to search your FSX installation and make sure that you do not have another LPMA airport scenery installed besides the one in the MyTraffic\Scenery folder and the default FSX one. The first place to look would be your Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.

The second suggestion is in your Scenery Library make sure that MyTraffic is between Propeller Objects and Addon Scenery.

Well the first was to confirm the suggestion, I have not seen so I opted for duplicate files second tip after this change went again and this time the LPMA earonaves all neat in a row ... now what I noticed was they were stopped three ATR to start the take off and not leave after a while the first ATR disappears ie it was not until the end of the runway to lift something is wrong but I do not understand how to solve this case ... please help me

Joao

So I believe that you are saying the problem in the screenshot you posted is now fixed, but you have a new problem/question.

I am not sure what you are describing as you current problem. Can you describe your current problem in more detail?

You do not see the aircraft to lift out of the sleeves and just go to the start of the track to disappear without a roll out at the track and raise

I think I described the best possible.

Joao

Please describe in detail which aircraft you use at which airport. Is it a MyTraffic aircraft or another aircraft. Is the airport a MyTraffic airport or another one. There are many things that can be wrong, and to help we need every exact bit of what you try to do...

I'll try to explain as best as possible.

LPMA Airport (Aerosoft Addon) Aircraft Traffic.

eg I have two aircraft of Traffic to make the runway and then take off .. but what they are in queue waiting to enter the track but after a time disappear without being seen rolling down the runway and lift ... simply disappear ...

I tried on my bad English to describe what happens to me.

Again I repeat scenario LPMA (Aerosoft) and aircraft of My Traffic

Joao