The simFlight Network Forums

AutoHdg and adding waypoints/STAR

Sueede

Hi.

//My config: AMD Phenom II X4 3,2Mhz / 4Gb RAM / ASUS EAH4850 / WinXP SP3 / FSX SP2 / FS9 SP1 / FSC9.0 Build 16-03-2011 / FSCDatabase9.0 Net (01-01-2011)//

When in flight with FSC 9.0 getting near the destination it is time to choose a STAR or manually add waypoints to the flightplan.

When I do this the GPS window shows the start waypoint again. At first I tried to add waypoints when in Autohdg mode which made the aircraft turn back because of the change to starting waypoint. But even with Autohdg off the waypoint changes to start waypoint of the current flightplan.

Can this be avoided, so that the curren Autohdg waypoint stays on even if I add waypoints? What is your suggestion on how to add waypoints without the GPS window returning to start waypoint? I can't find this covered in the manual.

A suggestion for the initial Go to airport window: There are two buttons with underlined "S": "Search by ICAO" and "Select". They don't work with Alt-S or the "S" key. One of the buttons should have another letter underlined for key command.

Thanks.

Tommy