The simFlight Network Forums

FSC9 AI traffic issue

wsuch

Hello

I have FSX running PMDG 737 NGX with UT2 and i notice when connected to FSX through FSC9 I only see airborne traffic uptot 40 nm then disappears, are you supposed to see all traffic or does it do this to save processing power, thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

please read the manual chapter 3.3 AI traffic and TCAS, the paragraph Important.

These settings can be performed only when you are using a registered FSUIPC.

Regards,

Volker

Hello

I have read the manual and I do have a registered version of FSUIPC but as I stated airborne traffic dissappears once it is 40 miles from the airport or my present position i would assume, is this by design or is it not compatable with UT2, thanks

Wayne

I suspect there is a limitation somewhere as I now have local airspace trafic leaving the brisbane zone in australia but the rest of australia has nothing unless I move to that location then same think local traffic departing to other areas but I suspect it will dissappear some way out from the departure airport

Wayne

I suspect there is a limitation somewhere as I now have local airspace trafic leaving the brisbane zone in australia but the rest of australia has nothing unless I move to that location then same think local traffic departing to other areas but I suspect it will dissappear some way out from the departure airport

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

if you are flying online, e.g. VATSIM or IVAO, then there is also a limit. IVAO there are e.g. 40 mls.

Regards,

Volker