The simFlight Network Forums

TNCM question.

Harmen81

Hi Burkhard and other members,

First of all I really love My Traffic X Pro 5.3b. I bought it 2 weeks ago and everything works great with very good fps! A job well done!

My question is: why are there no scheduled KLM flights, to and from Princess Julliana Int? I checked the TNCM wiki, and every airliner - who has to be there - is flying to TNCM with the help of My Traffic X; except KLM? Is there a patch available to solve this minor issue, or is this taking care of as we speak (version 4)? I checked the My Traffic X Pro5.3b editor (MyTrafficX.exe), and there is no KLM flight present on the TNCM departure time table.

I hope somebody can help me solve this:-).

Harmen (AMS the Netherlands).

Hi Burkhard and other members,

First of all I really love My Traffic X Pro 5.3b. I bought it 2 weeks ago and everything works great with very good fps! A job well done!

My question is: why are there no scheduled KLM flights, to and from Princess Julliana Int? I checked the TNCM wiki, and every airliner - who has to be there - is flying to TNCM with the help of My Traffic X; except KLM? Is there a patch available to solve this minor issue, or is this taking care of as we speak (version 4)? I checked the My Traffic X Pro5.3b editor (MyTrafficX.exe), and there is no KLM flight present on the TNCM departure time table.

I hope somebody can help me solve this:-).

Harmen (AMS the Netherlands).

Thanks, I will check it for version 5.4. There should be one...

Thank you, I am looking forward to it.

Juliana Int feels a little bit empty without the KLM heavies - I am biased I know:-).

Harmen

5.4 will show KLM at TNCM, departimg around dawn. When the data were collected a few weeks ago, it was operated by a MD11, so this will be the equipment used, besides the AF 744 and 343 and Corsair/Tui 744

5.4 will show KLM at TNCM, departimg around dawn. When the data were collected a few weeks ago, it was operated by a MD11, so this will be the equipment used, besides the AF 744 and 343 and Corsair/Tui 744

Hi Burkhard,

Thank you for your fast reply. The customer support on this forum is awesom!

I searched myself and find that KLM operates 2 heavies to and from the Dutch Caribbean (Curacau, Aruba, Bonaire and Sint Maarten); B744 and the MD 11. I uploaded a attachement with this message where you can see the KLM B744 operates to Amsterdam - it is from the www.KLM.com website.

But, I will be happy with only the MD11! Keep up the good work.

Greetings,

post-23060-0-73854000-1319410538_thumb.p

Harmen

Hi Burkhard,

Thank you for your fast reply. The customer support on this forum is awesom!

I searched myself and find that KLM operates 2 heavies to and from the Dutch Caribbean (Curacau, Aruba, Bonaire and Sint Maarten); B744 and the MD 11. I uploaded a attachement with this message where you can see the KLM B744 operates to Amsterdam - it is from the www.KLM.com website.

But, I will be happy with only the MD11! Keep up the good work.

Greetings,

post-23060-0-73854000-1319410538_thumb.p

Harmen

This is one of the last passenger MD11 routes. I assume in winter they change to 744 when there are less near warm holiday resorts and hurrican season is over, but just can adapt to demand.

I have found the winter 2011/2012 schedule, and both heavies flying to Juliana Int.

I read that the B787 is going to replace the MD11 in 2015.

When is the release of v5.4?

Thanks again,

Harmen

Going from MD11 to 788 id quite a downgrade in capacity, I wish KLM upgrades to 748 or A380 innstead...

Release one of the next days, maybe about next monday...