The simFlight Network Forums

bought mytraffic 5.4 +traffic live.where is the live traffic ?

mindyerbeak

Hi,

I have upgraded from mytraffic pro 5.3 to my traffic 5.4 and I also bought mytraffic live.I installed the software and entered my email and pw int he fs traffic live window.But. Where is the live traffic ? Does it connect to the net via fsx ? Is there anything I should do to have live schedules and planes ?

Thankss!

P.S. I?m sitting at LSZH and I see mainly SAS aircraft around me. Did SAS buy zurich ?

Hi,

I have upgraded from mytraffic pro 5.3 to my traffic 5.4 and I also bought mytraffic live.I installed the software and entered my email and pw int he fs traffic live window.But. Where is the live traffic ? Does it connect to the net via fsx ? Is there anything I should do to have live schedules and planes ?

Thankss!

P.S. I?m sitting at LSZH and I see mainly SAS aircraft around me. Did SAS buy zurich ?

Does the download work, so you see you get a new file downloaded?

I don't think SAS bought Zurich, it is SAS that is for sale... You do not have that Copenhagen airport installed that fills all of Europe with SAS planes?

Does the download work, so you see you get a new file downloaded?

I don't think SAS bought Zurich, it is SAS that is for sale... You do not have that Copenhagen airport installed that fills all of Europe with SAS planes?

Yes My traffic live downloaded a new file.But.How does it update the traffic ? I hope I don't have to download the file every 15 mins or so lol.

Yes I have kastrup installed.I removed kastrup' traffic bgl and now I see only a few sas planes.

Since I cannor access the actual files and test them this moment, could you please make a screen shot of the large SAS fleet? Then I can say if they are MyTraffic or others and take appropriate action.

I ran the copenhagne installer again and removed all the airplanes that it installed.I'm not seen many sas planes anymore. I hope I got rid of them for good. Should I reinstall them and take a picure for you if they popup in zurich again ?

BTw: re live traffic. I thought the ai traffic was being injected live but looks like only one file with all the plans for the day is being downloaded ? Would I be wrong in thinking I have to donload the live file once a day ?

Thanks

Download the file 5 Minutes befor you start FSX - they are created new from the actual data every 90seconds. Once FSX is running, you then use that simulation - the alternative that aircraft jump from simulated position to real position every 90 seconds does not sound healthy :lol: