The simFlight Network Forums

My traffic 5.4.. Some questions ?

copilot767

Hello..

I have some different questions about MT 5.4..Just bought it today ..

1. Do I have to check Wide screen in the selection tab, If my monitor use Wide screen ?

and do I always have to manage fsx.cfg file and save after every change I made ?

2. In FsInn I use for vatsim with MT 5.3 - FsINN found about 4610 aircrafts, now with MT 5.4 it only finds about 3200 aircrafts ?

3. EKBI and EKCH can´t find Thomas Cook planes, Only My Travel, That company doesn´t exist more- Now its Thomas Cook Scandivian.. In their colours ?

4. Miss Jet Time B737, also at EKBI and EKCH a danish company for years...

Is it possible to make patch, so Thomas Cook and Jet time will pop up at EKBI and EKCH..My Travel disseapered for yers ago...

Chris from Denmark...

Hello..

I have some different questions about MT 5.4..Just bought it today ..

1. Do I have to check Wide screen in the selection tab, If my monitor use Wide screen ?

and do I always have to manage fsx.cfg file and save after every change I made ?

2. In FsInn I use for vatsim with MT 5.3 - FsINN found about 4610 aircrafts, now with MT 5.4 it only finds about 3200 aircrafts ?

3. EKBI and EKCH can´t find Thomas Cook planes, Only My Travel, That company doesn´t exist more- Now its Thomas Cook Scandivian.. In their colours ?

4. Miss Jet Time B737, also at EKBI and EKCH a danish company for years...

Is it possible to make patch, so Thomas Cook and Jet time will pop up at EKBI and EKCH..My Travel disseapered for yers ago...

Chris from Denmark...

1. If you suffer under the common features of wide screen drivers, to cheat the LOD system for performance, which means position lights in distance are too big and gears vanish too near, then apply it once. It is enough to do it once and forget, unless you want to fine tune for a specific reason.

2. They should update their tools, I don't know where they get their info from, if it MyAircraft.dat just make them use the one from the 2010 version until they update. Since many paints got added and none removed, this number should grow.

3. I have to check that. Fact is that MyTravel still exists, has flights under their own callsigen and is healthy, they just seem to market their product under the brand "Thomas Cook Scandinavia" for the paying public. Thats one of the major basic problems of AI traffic that it gets rarer every day that there is in the plane what is printed onto it...

4. That is what the long wish list is good for, but from decision to paint to inclusion into a tested product is about 4 months time, so this can be done for 5.4a next spring.

Will also start to say, THANKS for a great support..Always very fast replies :grin:

1. I reinstalled FsInn - and then found about 4900 aircrafts- So its resolved :)

2. Thomas Cook scandinavian A320 & A321 fly from EKBI & EKCH ..to charter destinations in Europe...Their A330s goes to the east in the winther period.

So My travel aircraft design is now Thomas Cook . scandinavian.

3. Jet time is also a large danish company using B737-300... They also fly from EKBI and EKCH to charter destinations.

Hope that company will show up in the future, with Thomas Cook scandinavia.. If not in a patch ..then at next version..?

Chris from Denmark

Will also start to say, THANKS for a great support..Always very fast replies :grin:

1. I reinstalled FsInn - and then found about 4900 aircrafts- So its resolved :)

2. Thomas Cook scandinavian A320 & A321 fly from EKBI & EKCH ..to charter destinations in Europe...Their A330s goes to the east in the winther period.

So My travel aircraft design is now Thomas Cook . scandinavian.

3. Jet time is also a large danish company using B737-300... They also fly from EKBI and EKCH to charter destinations.

Hope that company will show up in the future, with Thomas Cook scandinavia.. If not in a patch ..then at next version..?

Chris from Denmark

Thanks, good to have new work once the old is done...