The simFlight Network Forums

Two modules menus in FS2004

Hello,

Today I installed the AdvDisp into my modules folder for use with radar contact. I downloaded the one off of your website and while I was there updated my FSUIPC.

When I go into FS2004 I now have 2 modules menus. The first on the left has FSUIPC, the one on the right AdvDisp.

Anyone have any idea what is doing this? I double checked I installed it correctly, placing advdisp into my modules folder.

asa1511107.jpg

Sincerely,

Liam Mallon

Advdisp is obsolete and not supported in FS9. Since FS9 the same function has been built into FSUIPC. Please read the user guide, and/or visit the Radar Contact Forum for help.

Regards

Pete

Thanks for the reply. It was in the radar contact manual for FS9 on page 33. Is it ok just to delete advdisp.dll and the advdisp config file, I mean I didn't break anything did I by putting them in the modules folder did I?

Sincerely,

Liam

Thanks for the reply. It was in the radar contact manual for FS9 on page 33. Is it ok just to delete advdisp.dll and the advdisp config file, I mean I didn't break anything did I by putting them in the modules folder did I?

No, just delete it please.

Is the RC manual still so out of date?

RC's menu window needs are met by provisions in FSUIPC itself. Check the section entitled "Message Window Options" in the earlier part of the FSUIPC user guide.

Regards

Pete