The simFlight Network Forums

Update MyTRAFFIC X V5.2 to 5.4 @ Simmarket

gsnde

Hello.

As usually I am lost when it comes to update terms at Simmarket. I have bought the "1 x B. RENK - MyTRAFFIC X V5.2 (update/rabbat) (2072) = EUR 14.28" at Simmarket. As far as I can tell no upgrade path is offered - I only see the 40€ new package. Do I qualify for the 14€ upgrade?

Thanks for your help.

Martin,

if you are logged in to the same account at simMarket that you used to purchase the previous version from which you are eligible to upgrade, then discount will be applied when you checkout. You order the same package, then when you reach the payment screen, you should see the upgrade price, not the full price advertised on the product page.

This is done automatically, provided you are logged in using the account used to purchase the previous version.

Try checking out, rather than just looking at the product page - you can still back out at the payment page, if you don't see the upgrade price, without buying. Let us know how you get on, please.

Ian P.

Martin,

if you are logged in to the same account at simMarket that you used to purchase the previous version from which you are eligible to upgrade, then discount will be applied when you checkout. You order the same package, then when you reach the payment screen, you should see the upgrade price, not the full price advertised on the product page.

This is done automatically, provided you are logged in using the account used to purchase the previous version.

Try checking out, rather than just looking at the product page - you can still back out at the payment page, if you don't see the upgrade price, without buying. Let us know how you get on, please.

Ian P.

Hi Ian,

Thank you very much - exactly this is what I always forget. It worked exactly as you have described it.

Cheers