The simFlight Network Forums

My traffic live download limit exceeded ?

mindyerbeak

Shouldn't it be unlimited ? no daily or monthly limited ?

Obviously there must be limit which must be reasonable, since every server has to pay for its bandwidth and user by being careless can easily generate costs of €1.000 and more, I will keep you updated...

Obviously there must be limit which must be reasonable, since every server has to pay for its bandwidth and user by being careless can easily generate costs of €1.000 and more, I will keep you updated...

Well, they say unlimited so unlimited means no limits. Anyway, I tried again at 4.45 this morning and downloads were working again. Tried again now and it is all good :)

Well, they say unlimited so unlimited means no limits. Anyway, I tried again at 4.45 this morning and downloads were working again. Tried again now and it is all good :)

Yes, they corrected the setting, this still was for the test purposes when there was no password protection. But if you download more oftenly than you can start FSX a day it will jump in again.

Yes, they corrected the setting, this still was for the test purposes when there was no password protection. But if you download more oftenly than you can start FSX a day it will jump in again.

What do you mean more often than I can start fsx? if i start fsx say 10 times a day I get locked out ? How often can I download the files ?

Vic

What do you mean more often than I can start fsx? if i start fsx say 10 times a day I get locked out ? How often can I download the files ?

Vic

10 times a day I would consider still meaningfull, but 1000 times not I think we agree. I will find out what exactly will be the procedure.

Sorry, but this user account can only be verified through the email adress. The only thing I know from you is that your forums name is Holland_Holland, and I cannot see a person with prename Holland and family name Holland in the list of registered users. That is why I asked you politely for the minimal information necessary to help you and find out what might have gone wrong. I still did not get this is information and therefore could not yet help you.

I'll translate for you Rob.

Burkhard said...........Please send me a private message that contains the email address you are using with this product and include your full name in the PM.

Then Burkhard answered your second question which was

I did not pay for 6 updates in six months did I?

To which Burkhard answered.

Of course not...

Fine, I forwarded it.

Meanwhile I got message from Air Nav that currently no limit is set. It may be this message appears case several downloads are tried in parallel, otherwise they reserve the right in case of clear misuse (a user downloading these data every 2 minutes 24 hours every day and distributing them on the internet ot using them for other purpose)

Fine, I forwarded it.

Meanwhile I got message from Air Nav that currently no limit is set. It may be this message appears case several downloads are tried in parallel, otherwise they reserve the right in case of clear misuse (a user downloading these data every 2 minutes 24 hours every day and distributing them on the internet ot using them for other purpose)

Oh, danke dir.