The simFlight Network Forums

AI traffic and myaircraft config.exe missing

Flapsup

Hi Burkhard,

After the installing 5.4 and MT Live, the following do not work from the start menu, Ai sound level, and manage my aircraft config. The shortcut that links to these exe files are not in the mytraffic\aircraft folder, but they were in the initial install.

Regards

Julian

Hi Burkhard,

After the installing 5.4 and MT Live, the following do not work from the start menu, Ai sound level, and manage my aircraft config. The shortcut that links to these exe files are not in the mytraffic\aircraft folder, but they were in the initial install.

Regards

Julian

Thanks, this can be done into the patch. To confirm, there is no Adjust_AI_Sound.exe and no Manage_aircraft_Config.exe in the MyTraffic\aircraft folder? since they are in the installer...

I can confirm that. They were there at first use, but no longer.

Let me understand. So they got installed with MyTraffic 5.4, and now they are gone? Is the file acf.txt still in the folder, so that some malware has deleted the exes? I can zip them and upload here tomorrow to be added manually as most simple solution.

Hi Burkhard,

Only folders. no txt or exe files. I used them during set up as per install instructions. Rebooted, and were gone. My fsx computer is not used for web browsing, only fsx, so I am not sure about malaware ?

Regards

Julian

Files don't go by themselvws, and they are there since 5.3b at least, so on many thousand installations. I will upload them for you tomorrow and then I hope they will remain where you put them...

Thank you Burkhard. It is weird I know. I have a very stable system, I have not seen this before. Also 5.4 is my first version, did not own previous versions of MTX. BTW, it is a great addon, and very happy with what it can do, especially the MT Live.

Regards

Julian

Thank you Burkhard. It is weird I know. I have a very stable system, I have not seen this before. Also 5.4 is my first version, did not own previous versions of MTX. BTW, it is a great addon, and very happy with what it can do, especially the MT Live.

Regards

Julian

Here come the files. Put them into the MyTraffic\aircraft folder.

Buy the way, those of you who really are happy with MyTraffic Live, spread the word, since the product today still is very unknown for obvious reasons. I have more plans about this, but have to proove there is a market first.

acf.zip