The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kelvyn

[Issue - Aircraft Window] Weight data not saving upon exit

Hello,

Issue is found by opening the "Aircraft Window" to edit a given aircraft's data.

I've found that pressing "OK" after updating the aircraft current "Load" does not saves. I'm able to update/save the aircraft's cruise speed, but not the weight information.

Any hints would be appreciated, unless this is a bug!!!

Thanks

Hello,

I regret to inform you that we can not verify your problem. It works perfectly with our beta testers as well as ours.

Maybe you run the FSCommander under WIN 7 not as an administrator.

In this case, the changes only saves Win7 in a virtual store and not in the aircraft file.

Volker

Hello,

I regret to inform you that we can not verify your problem. It works perfectly with our beta testers as well as ours.

Maybe you run the FSCommander under WIN 7 not as an administrator.

In this case, the changes only saves Win7 in a virtual store and not in the aircraft file.

Volker

Thanks Volker... unfortunately after reinstalling FSC failed to set my shortcut to run as "Administrator". I'm good to go on that part now. Interesting that I was able to save aircraft cruise speeds but not weights without running it as "Administrator".

Thanks again.