The simFlight Network Forums

Cannot find Flight Plan tab in Options window

Tregarth

Dear Herr Heine,

Please see the attached screen grab taken from FSC v 9.1.

I have saved a flight in FSC on my Acer PC which is running FSC. This is networked to my FSX PC but the saved flights on the FSC PC do not show in FSX.

If I fly from A to B FSC shows the flight path perfectly so the 2 PC's are talking to each other but when I look in Options to check the plans are being stored in the correct folders (and the folder path is correct) I do not see the Flight Plan tab which is shown in the online help file as shown.

I have searched the other Options tabs but do not see the required window.

How can I find it please?

Also, how can I move the Flight Plan window around the screen? It seems rooted to the top centre of the screen, can it be dragged to a different position?

Thank you,

Tregarth

post-15948-0-03995200-1322758151_thumb.j

Hi Tregarth,

How can I find it please?

If you compare the file readme.txt position 3 and Section 5.4 reads the manual, you can find all the information where the tab is now mapped.

Also, how can I move the Flight Plan window around the screen?

As before, just read the manual, 32 Chapter 5, page 32.

Volker

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry but I don't understand this. I have looked in the FSCommander 9 PDF but do not see your reference to Position 3 nor Section 5.4 and similarly 32 Chapter 5, p 32.

BUT on page 124 there is a whole section on the flight plan tab which does not exist in my version of FSC. Perhaps I have the wrong manual, I have tried to find it on your website but cannot; would you please suggest where I should look?

I apologise for being a nuisance,

Tregarth