The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
flying-w

Where have you been?

I must appoligise for the lack of updates of late. The day job became extremely busy (currently c++ development for Adobe Acrobat plugin) but as we move into the final sprint (talking Agile here) finally I have time to think FSX thoughts once again.

Service pack 2 is very nearly complete. The code base is closed and the final version of that is done. The user guide needs updating, so far I've reviewed 40 pages, and the update package is also ready. So just a little more work on the user guide and SP2 can go out into the wild. I full expect this to happen this year, what little of it is left.

This is a very exciting time for flight simulation. FSX is just a great experience on moden hardware with a wealth of add-ons now available, X-Plane 10 is here and MS Flight is just around the corner.

Simon