The simFlight Network Forums

Display problem

claude101141

Good evening

I have a problem with the GPS window display; it appears like this on my screen and prevents me from using the arrows on the left corner. I have the same presentation when the program loads up with image not centered as you can see from the image when I load the FSC Team board :

post-23985-0-86846900-1323031966.jpg

post-23985-0-81887100-1323032806.jpg

For your information here is my pc configuration:

1. FSX or FS2004(FS9) : FSX Acceleration with full SDK implemented

2. FSUIPC* / WideFS version used : FSUIPC4749d

3. FS Commander and Database Manager version and build used: FSC 9.1.1 build: 21-10-2011

4. Aerosoft version or download version from our website: Sorry but I don't see what you refer to???. Anyway I downloaded my version on your site and registered thru Simmarket

5. Operating System (Windows 7 32/64, Vista32/64, XP, 2000): Windows 7-64bits and 8Giga ram family premium edition

My display in Windows is set to 1600x900x32 pixels as I have an NVIDIA 9600GT graphic card and my screen is a 16/9 aspect ration Samsung one. I tried to use a different setting but the problem remains and by not using my screen's aspect ratio it creates problems with other software, in particular Mozilla.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Claude

Paris-France

Is there a solution to this problem?

Hi Claude,

if you read the FrenchManual, Chapter 1.1, Page 6, since you can find a paragraph with the following information ... L'ordinateur de doit disposer Windows XP, VISTA, Windows 7 ..

So change your settings according to these specifications.

Regards,

Volker

Hi Claude,

if you read the FrenchManual, Chapter 1.1, Page 6, since you can find a paragraph with the following information ... L'ordinateur de doit disposer Windows XP, VISTA, Windows 7 ..

So change your settings according to these specifications.

Regards,

Volker

Good Morning,

So If I understand well this means that I'll have to change my appearance settings, each time I use FSC!!!! I suppose this is a joke!

One software producer can't ask his customers to do that for each program he uses. It's quite enough that Win 7 users have to guess where the damn settings are located because the unorganized OS Microsoft has developed! I use the OS in its French version, just imagine that I have to guess what is the equivalent of the English terminology used to find the options too!

This change in the display settings should be part of the FSC.ini file to make sure the user once he has closed the program reverts to "his" normal settings. What Microsoft thinks is normal, is not the case for everyone on earth!

I'm sorry to say that with such problems I'm going to abandon FSC...

I'm sorry for this rather nervous post, but just put yourself at my place...

regards

Claude

Hallo Claude,

if Volker changes the display settings so that YOU are satisfied, I will not be happy!!!

My display settings are completely different from yours.

What if everybody wanted to have their settings accomodated by Volker?

What about the OS? Who is responsible for that? YOU or the programme developer!

And I do not like your attitude and tone.

Regards

Terence