The simFlight Network Forums

Intermittent network success

I have installed STB V3.1 on a second machine and STBS V3.1 on the FS machine and have had previous success in connecting to FS on my main computer. However, for some reason after restarting my main PC (keeping same IP), STB says in status box that it finds and connects to simconnect, Flightsim and to the STB server. After this the attached error dialog pops up. There is obviously a lot more but I think this clip reports the imediate issue.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Tony C.

post-23830-0-66561900-1323202528.png

No easy answer, the problem is occuring in .net or beyond. We'll have to see if google can make suggestions. When you say you shutdown your FSX PC, is STB still connected at the time? Also how long is it after connecting that you see the error?

Simon