The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  

I use FS2004 version of MSFS. I am considering buying MyTraffic 2010 (FS2004 version). I noticed some Tupolev/ Yakovlev AI traffic included, which is cool (I don't see these models in the Ultimate Traffic AI aircraft versions). I have a few questions:

1) Does the CD version of MyTraffic 2010 include the A380 smile.png?

2) Can FS9 users upgrade the flight routes/ schedules online as they change in real life?

2) Are there any provisions to incorporate the B787 or B747-8 when they enter service?

MyTraffic 2010 is a product by Aerosoft and supported on their support forum, not here. The version supported here is MyTraffic Professional you can get from Simmarket.

MyTraffic 4.1 for FS9 was frozen the day FS9 became obsolete in summer 2006, and no longer sold stand alone. Any support for it was terminated in summer 2008. Since the actual MyTraffic Professional contains nothing from MyTraffic 4.1, and has all those low quality bad performance CPU hungry data formats of FS9 replaced, I declared it public domain, you can download it from

http://uploading.com/files/7a4dada7/MT2006V41_for_FS9.zip/

But do not ask for any support for it!