The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ofentress

Adding an aircraft to the saving process

I have been having some trouble in loading FSC plans to the Quality Wings 757. I know it would have been a much smoother and successful process if during the saving of a FSC flight plan that QW aircraft could have been loaded. I had thought that they (QW) would have to arrange for themselves to be included similarly as is PMDG, Level D and I Fly. However, Ernie Alston informed me that you (FSC) could add them at any time without contacting them if you wished to. With a couple of more additions of theirs coming out in the coming months it seems to me, that it would be a plus for all if they were included. Is it possible? Would you consider Quality Wings?

.............and by the way, I'm in no way connected to Quality Wings except as a satisfied customer. Same as I am with Fight Sim Commander.

Jack Fentress

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your inquiry and evidence.

The QW 757 uses the original simulator flight plans. There are also stored in the flight plan folder of the FS9/FSX simulator. No special format needed.

We will think about whether we will include the QW 757 AddOn aircraft in our Save Flight Plan window. In this case the flight plan would be stored directly in the folder FS .. \QualityWings\FlightPlans.

Regards,

Volker

Volker...........

Thank you for the response and I really do appreciate you at least thinking about this request.

Out of curiosity, if you ultimately decide to include QW, when do you think that might happen?

Jack

Hi JohnT,

as I have posted before; there are a number of personal reasons why I can not name a date.

I can promise you, that it is on our ToDo list.

Regards,

Volker