The simFlight Network Forums

Missing airport

DGF

Hello Sascha and Volker,

I use FS Commander since le version 7, and I want to use now the version 9. I am testing it with the demo version.

I always had a problem when I want to use (by example) DINARD AIRPORT (LFRD). It don't appear on the map screen. I have normaly downloaded the date base of FS 2004 in which is well this airport.

I use FS 2004 with WIN XP PRO. May be, there is may be others some airports in the same situation, but for me using DINARD, that is a permanent problem. I can see the VOR dans NDB.

Is there another solution to build the FS data base ?

Many thanks for your help and warmest seasons greetings. Regards

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

You will find inclosed the FSCDBM_ FS9_log. LFRD (DINARD) is well an addon Scenery and is present in the file ln (ARea 285);

I have not the same airport in other place. The scenery is about 2004-2005 and I had the same problem with FS Commander 7

Regards.

Guy