The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

Please request new airlines or types to be included in MyTraffic

If you are missing an airline somewhere in the world, or an airline that is in MyTraffic has got a new type, or a paint scheme has changed and isn't in MyTraffic 5.4 yet, please propose these now to be included in version 5.4a. Please also remind me of requests you already placed somewhere. I already nodeted the SAA A332 and Egypt Air A321.

Hi Burkhard,

Thanks, it is already painted, Airports still need to be done, do you have any link to their schedules?

http://www.ios-trave...wnload.asp?id=9 - if that doesn't work directly then http://www.islesofscilly-travel.co.uk/ and there's a link at the bottom of the first article to the PDF, which has the Skybus schedule on page 2.

Regarding AFD files, what's now Newquay Airport (EGHQ) is in FSX as "St Mawgan AB", EGDG. That's quite different now than it used to be, as Newquay only uses part of the old RAF station - basically the old Rwy 13/31 in FSX (now 12/30) and most of the parallel taxiway to the North of that runway. The spectacle dispersals along the parallel taxiway in the NW corner are now the apron and terminal area.

St. Mary's (EGHE) has three 10m RAMP GA SMALL spots in the default scenery so may not need altering.

Land's End St. Just is four grass runways in the sim and will need altering for use, if you haven't already done so. In the real world, it has a hard standing area on the north side, which has all the airfield buildings and at least some parking stands.

Exeter, Bristol and Southampton are international airports so will have adequate parking already unless you filled them! ;)

Hope that helps?

Ian P.

Finding place for an Islaned isn't as hard. Land's End and St. Marys I took GE shots, should be straght forward. But how to replace an airport EGDG by EGHQ on the same area isn't clear how to do it, let me try, I was in that area a good year ago, thanks for the tip.

Finding place for an Islaned isn't as hard. Land's End and St. Marys I took GE shots, should be straght forward. But how to replace an airport EGDG by EGHQ on the same area isn't clear how to do it, let me try, I was in that area a good year ago, thanks for the tip.

You'll need to annihilate the old one, which is a bit of a PITA. Give me chance to have a play as well. I think a couple of tricks might work to change the ICAO code, but whether they'll be practical to use in MTX I'm not so sure. You may need to fudge things a little by sending aircraft to EGDG rather than EGHQ and just editing St Mawgan to only use one runway, etc... ;)

Ian P.

• Another one for South African Airways, they are getting their first 2 A320's this month (ZS-SZZ, ZS-SZY) and are on the IAE Model
  • Kulula (Comair) operates lots of 737-400's and one white 737-300 (not just the one 738)
  • Safair - a south african Charter/leasing airline. they operate B732's, B733'S and B734's and also a few Lockheed C130'S For the UN (new airline for mt)
  • South African Airways Cargo (new) they operate 2 B732's (ZS-SID,ZS-SIF) and 2 B733's (ZS-SBA,ZS-SBB) (they also used to operate 2 747-200F's ZS-SAR ,ZS-SBJ - SBJ was all white with Grey belly - like lufthansa and both use the PW Model
  • Imperial Air Cargo (new) (B722 - ZS-IAC, ZS-OBN)
  • Nationwide had 2 737-500's (ZS-PKU and ZS-PKV) and one 767-300GE (ZS-PBI) which goes to gatwick from Johannesburg
  • Interair (south africa) have a new 767-200 PW (ZS-IAC ex-SAA) but i cant seem to find any routes for it
  • A new airline in the form of Velvet Sky (http://en.wikipedia....et_Sky_(airline)) which looks like it has 3 b737-300's (ZS-SPU, ZS-VDB and ZS-VDP) and one DC9-30 (ZS-GAU) they are based in durban (FALE)
  • Pelican Air (new) had 2 ATR42's (ZS-ATR, ZS-OSN) ATR had a white belly and OSN was in full colours with a blue painted belly
  • And finally can Air Cargo Germany be added to MT?

• and all traffic that flies to Durban Intl. (FADN) needs to be diverted to the new airport (King Shaka Int. - FALE) a new AFCAD Needs to be created for this, there is one on AVSIM but for some reason it is very heavy on Frame rates!

cant wait for v5.4a! :mrgreen:

yeah it was 2007 ,but there are still Ntw 732's flying in the 2011 schedules (i like seeing them flying around, so please dont get rid of them) i might paint a mt 735 and 763 myself

There is a Nationwide Air Charter which is all ex-Nationwide Airlines and they only operate their aircraft every now and then, With regurds to the painting i have a very vague idea of how to use layers so i proberbly could give it a try but i dont know how to do the lightmaps

Looking at them, the Nationwide paint scheme is simple. Making the night maps I have a program to make them from the day texture and a general night texture per model.

Hi, more for south africa, i would like to see an Airlink Embraer ERJ-135 and new colours for South African Express Dash 8's and CRJ's and to add the CRJ 700 for them, And i agree, Kulula is a must!

and mabye an air namibia 737-500 and a319 and new air mauritius colours for a330, a340 and a319