The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

Please request new airlines or types to be included in MyTraffic

You'll need to annihilate the old one, which is a bit of a PITA. Give me chance to have a play as well. I think a couple of tricks might work to change the ICAO code, but whether they'll be practical to use in MTX I'm not so sure. You may need to fudge things a little by sending aircraft to EGDG rather than EGHQ and just editing St Mawgan to only use one runway, etc... ;)

Ian P.

It may work to put the new parts to the new airport, and let the rest be just with everything closed.

That is the advantage if you have a program to make them, it made 5000 and so 5001 I can assume to work too...

WOW WOW WOW!!

That is absolutley stunning!!, I cant Wait!

There is also Emirates A380 that goes to Johannesburg Daily

Thanks for this info. Reading the Wikipedia Article, Air Canada Express is not an airline, but just a brand ( which means cheating of the costumors by greedy management). The airlines continue to exist, keep their codes and callsigns, so that is something we can ignore for the moment from airline side, but have to create new liveries. I should send them an invoice :lol: