The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

Please request new airlines or types to be included in MyTraffic

Here I have some wishes myself - if somebody could try to paint these largest missing fleets:

Caribbean Airlines ATR42

Zest Airways A320

Ethiopian Airlines B737 and B738

Thai Smile A320

Virgin Australia ATR72

Among hundreds of entries these are those I could verify to really exist. The fraction of non-existing paints in real world traffic is increasing sharply, with many KLM A319, A320 and A321 flights as simple examples (KLM using AFR metal)

Hi Burkhard

A new airline has started in Japan.

Peach airlines flying from main hub Kansai Intl using A320-200

I am enclosing website info showing aircraft and schedules.

http://www.flypeach.com/home.aspx

Thank-you for keeping Mytraffic so up to date.

I enjoy the program very much.

Thank-you Ed

Hi Burkhard, I wonder news about the next update of My Traffic X and the updates of new repaints of new airplanes and actualized flight plans of SATA Air Azores. Thanks, Carlos.

Hi Burkhard,

Sorry for my silence. I didn't notice your fast reply.

My answer is yes please. There are new liveries as you know and lote of flight plans including regional flights in all 9 Azores islands and Madeira too and mainland and international regular flights to Europe, USA and Canada.

Thanks in advance,

Carlos

Hi Burkhard,

This might be the wrong place to ask, but are there any plans to produce a SR-71 for MyTraffic?

Jim

Currently not, I just get too little feedback about military AI to have this with prio on my Screen, and doubt there is any way to convince FSX  to fly with those speed and altitude.

Hey with 5.4c i have seen some things that could be upgrade for the next version.

A: Lufthansa doesn't fly with B733 or B735 from or to EDDM (Munich). They just use Airbus Family on this destination.

B: The Callsign of Tuifly isn't Yellowcap. They use "tuifly".

C: In October Lufthansa gets their first B77F. http://lufthansa-cargo.com/index.php?id=2231 .Would be cool if you could include this Airliner in the next update 5.4d or what ever;).

D: Since a year we have a new charter Operator with Hamburg Airways in Germany. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg_Airways . May you can include this Airline also.

Thx

Hamburg Airways has 6 aircraft and and all have different liveries - let them consolidate first and get a brand. Would lovea livery like D-AHHB.

Good evening Burkhard,

It would be fantastic to have some One World, Star Alliance and Sky Team liveries in the next update, would make it all more realistic and reflect present day airlines.

Thanks

There are some, unfortunately only possible at high traffic density - the mechanism to create AI schedules from real world observations only can support one type per airline and series, if this is skipped the code explodes in complexity. Or has to be included by hand. 

Hi Burkhard,

Janet Airlines (ICO WWW) Spook airlines of the U.S. Govt - serves Area 51 an other security and covert installations. I can send you a picture of one of their birds if you like.  It is based out of KLAV.

Jim

Hi Mister Burkhard,

Is it possible to create AirSerbia aicrafts for Mytraffic 6 ?

best regards from Switzerland

Daniel

Burkhardt, I got the software up and running last night.  I love the GA and commercial aspects of MyTraffic.  Finally, I don't feel as if I'm flying in the wake of the zombie apocalypse!

Today, I dropped in on my favorite U.S. military airfields, and I found them surprisingly bereft of their expected traffic.  That said, here are some ideas.  I know that armed services don't published their flight schedules, but it would make sense to see planes bouncing at some of the following fields and transiting between them:

NAS Corpus Christi (KNGP), NAS Pensacola (KNPA), and NAS Whiting Field North (KNSE) all field lots of T-6 Texan IIs (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=c0W8S0FW&id=071E47EC16BF24ACDE328F9CEEBDA0752E299ECB&q=t-6+texan+ii+navy&simid=608018536959641884&selectedIndex=2&ajaxhist=0).  These are training planes, so some of them will always be bouncing in the pattern. 

NAS Whiting Field South (KNDZ) fields many, many TH-57s (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=dyCHmoBz&id=8D8540A4B14666FEB6D330A77507FE62362B9417&q=th-57s&simid=608001485938820493&selectedIndex=3&ajaxhist=0).  Those planes fly in the pattern at KNDZ.

NAS Meridien (KNMM) and Kingsville (KNQI) both field T-45 Goshawks (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=RKPKFV5h&id=37EAD6D32B56B31ADA091084435E0688F728DF8F&q=nas+meridian+goshawks&simid=608042026137488979&selectedIndex=8&ajaxhist=0).  Again, I'd expect to find these in the pattern at these airfields.