The simFlight Network Forums

is it something about Emirates

malct

We know of the issues with emirates and Manchester, But i have yet to see the dinnertime Emirates flight in Glasgow (EK27)

Can you tell me if the timetables are generated daily when you click on 2011 schedule and are the timetables held in a file on my PC just like UT2.

finally, I noticed a new Patch, was this patch for timetables for the year 2000

Malc

Are you using MyTraffic Live, or are you refering to the schedules supplied with MyTraffic?

If you are using the stock schedules of MyTraffic 5.4, it contains flight EK28 leaving EGPF for OMDB in the late afternoon. The 77W requires parkings with a size of 33m radius or more, these are rare on such a small cramped airfield, but there is one. If FSX decides to use this for Emirates or has a better usage for them depends on a lot of things. AI traffic in FSX is programmed with the main mission that never a flight has to be deleted in your view. If FSX has to decide if it just skips hundred programmed flights or has to delete one of them in your view, it opts for the first choice. I checked this to be the case here. Even when forcing this flight to be processes through the first step, FSX will not display it. There is no problem with EK 77W, OMDB is full of them, so I assume FSX is wise enough to just skip it.