The simFlight Network Forums

28 clients connected...........

Hi Pete,

I just connected a fourth client to my homebuild cockpit.

Strange thing is that this one is causing the problem that once and a while

there are 28 clients connected, as can be seen in the menubar of FS2004.

This moment there are 4 clients connected, the other moment 11 clients connected and the other moment 28 clients connected......and back to 4 again.

I use the registered versions with PM and aerosoft software.

Any idea's what's causing this?

Kind regards,

Ben

Strange thing is that this one is causing the problem that once and a while

there are 28 clients connected, as can be seen in the menubar of FS2004.

This moment there are 4 clients connected, the other moment 11 clients connected and the other moment 28 clients connected......and back to 4 again.

As explained in detail in the WideFS documentation, you get that effect when the client is timing out responses from the server and so re-connecting. You will also see what is happening if you look at the logs. They will be getting huge by now, by the sound of it.

You have something very wrong on the Network for it to do that so much. You need to check the network for problems.

Really all I know about this stuff is embodied in the documentation I provide. If ever I do learn something new, I add it.

Regards,

Pete