The simFlight Network Forums

MyTrafficX beta bug ?/problem

mindyerbeak

I open Mytraffic Communicator and I click on downloads and then on Mytraffic Live. I click on Download now to get the traffic file and I get a white popup that has my password that is used to connect to the traffic server on it. After a few secs, the popup goes away and the download starts.. the download size is 16466305 and it takes for ever to complete.

Btw, After the traffic download is finished and I get the black dos window and it asks me what to do I always enter A. is that correct ?

Thanks

For discussion of the beta please send me an email and do not discuss it here, since not all users here have the beta. I will cut those topics that are beta specific out.

Download speeds are out of my control, only the files are very big currently, some the quality of the data improved after march 1st.

When you are asked if you want to replace a file say yes when you want and no when you do not want to do that, and indeed here you most likely want to replace a file, but it can also be you no not want to do it now but later...