The simFlight Network Forums

New program

i have an external program using your FSUIPC variables.i have to upgrade my FSUIPC to v3.05.is there any way i could do it without registering.

If the program you want to use is accredited for FSUIPC 3 then you don't need to register. If not, then you need to check with the author whether he is going to get it accredited or not. If not then you would need to register your copy of FSUIPC to use it.

Regards,

Pete

i am the author of the program.

If you are the sole user, then really your proper course of action is to register FSUIPC. However, if this is freeware which may be distributed without profit, then you can get a free access key for it.

Contact me on petedowson@btconnect.com (as requested in the sticky announcement on freeware keys, as well as in the original announcement about FSUIPC going payware), and I'll send you details of the registration system for applications.

Regards,

Pete