The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
joaoperalta

My traffic is missing

I do not see how FSUIPC can mess up MTX, but I suppose anything is possible. For starters have you posted this in the FSUIPC support forum on this site to see what Pete has to say?

The only other things I can think to check is:

In your scenery library and make sure that MyTraffic is still active and between propeller objects and Addon Scenery.

Go to your main FSX folder then to the scenery/world/scenery folder and make sure that file trafficAircraft.bgl is still named trafficAircraft.bgl.passive

Yes ..... I have the file but does not appear nehum traffic at airports in no .... even when I go to My Trafficc Communicator stressed that appears in the picture please help me 'cause he had worked very well huge traffic and now nothing help me please

When I open the My Trafficc Comuniccator appears above in red "not yet copied TrafficDataBasebuilder!" what I do and how do

Hello;

Check your fsx folder,it should be in there,adding FSUIPC shouldn't effect the traffic program,if its in the Fsx folder,it should turn green.I just updated to the latest version also,but it did not effect any programs.

Mark

The manual clearly states that, if you want to modify schedules yourself or switch to historical schedules, you need to copy Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe from you installation of the FSX SDK to the MyTraffic folder. It cannot have anything to do with a sudden disappearence of MyTraffic AI traffic due tio an installation o another program. I propose you go systematically through the My Traffic not working checklist in the FAQ forum to check what is working and what not, and then come back here with some facts so that we can start to help you.

This can be the result of a detailed analysis, but you gave us no information at all so we cannot say if that if that is the way to go...

Probably too late now but at another forum where some have been having trouble with not seeing AI one member found that by going back to FSUIPC 4.80 the problem was solved. May have been coincidental but worth a shot. Anything is better than a reinstall.

I assume this is a bad suggestion, even if it works - I find it more likely there is another explanation - but this requires a detailed bug report with all rlevant files and screenies attached and not a twoline does not more message.