The simFlight Network Forums

pmdg sdk offset configuration in saitek multipanel

Thank you guys but theres no case i did everything that you told me, im going to wait pete to ask him why doesnt work, i already have the fsuipc.ini configure in the way you told me fabrizio, the saitek multipanel and radio panel that i have works fine with default aircraft and with the ifly too.

well i give up with pmdg ngx

thanks a lot

my SPAD work fine on PC running FSX or network PC running WideClient. The method is the same. may be you have some thing wrong. I planning make short video howto do when i come back from Biz trips for you

Well i ve tested in another computer with Windows xp and works, thanks billydragon and thanks to Fabricio too for your help the only thing is that i use the spad driver and the sáitek driver too, and another question that i have is if your hdg and alt are the same values in the multipanel display that in the pmdg mcp, the crs and speed are the same

Thanks

Well i ve tested in another computer with Windows xp and works, thanks billydragon and thanks to Fabricio too for your help the only thing is that i use the spad driver and the sáitek driver too, and another question that i have is if your hdg and alt are the same values in the multipanel display that in the pmdg mcp, the crs and speed are the same

Thanks

You must uninstall Saitek drivers. It don't need more when you using SPAD. PMDG can't update MCP infor to SPAD.

my SPAD work fine on PC running FSX or network PC running WideClient. The method is the same. may be you have some thing wrong. I planning make short video howto do when i come back from Biz trips for you

Would you please, I too just recently purchased the Multi panel. I Would kill to get it to work. If somebody can post a step by step tutorial to get full functionality with the NGX on the Multi panel. I will send you 10 quid via pay pal.

Before could someone please confirm they have functionality at least , so I know its possible to do this.

Hello Pete

I have installed fsuipc version 4.828 and i read the information about fsuipc changes.pdf for example, the part where it says:

10- Added facilities in Buttons, Keys and Axes assignment tabs to assign to any custom controls using FS control numbers in the range 65536 to 131070. This includes all of those 2Events" listed in the PMDG 737NGX SDK.

Assignment is done by selecting

<custom Control> from the drop-down list and entering the number (in decimal, or in hex preceded by an 'x') in the dialogue which appears. Assignments made like this are shown as <nnnnn> (in decimal) unless the number does actually match a real listed control, in which case it'll appear with its assigned name.

well i did this thing taking the information from the pmdg_ngx_sdk H file for example:

// Control Events

#ifndef THIRD_PARTY_EVENT_ID_MIN

#define THIRD_PARTY_EVENT_ID_MIN 0x00011000 // equals to 69632

#endif

and then:

// MCP

#define EVT_MCP_HEADING_SELECTOR (THIRD_PARTY_EVENT_ID_MIN + 390)

when i set the provide custom control value (69632+390) in fs control of the fsuipc it displayed <99840> but there is no action.

actually im using saitek multipanel with spad drivers

thanks

when i set the provide custom control value (69632+390) in fs control of the fsuipc it displayed <99840> but there is no action.

Where are you getting 99840 from? Try adding them again. 66932+390 = 67322 not 99840! If you can't add it yourself use a calculator. FSUIPC doesn't provide a calculator for you.

Regards

Pete

• 3 weeks later...