The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shukan

GE greyed out in upgrade to v9.2

Good Morning, found a problem that the GE option is greyed out in the menu window when you connect to FSX and want to watch your flight plan, worked fine in 9.1 but when i upgraded to 9.2 this is what i found , i have gone back to 9.1 and works fine, any suggestions. Regards Shukan.

Hi ???,

in your case, select the correct folder for Google Earth under WINDOW -> OPTIONS -> ONLINE.

Read also refer to the current manual and compare your settings with the screenshot.

Volker

Hi , ok will let you know, under the current 9.1, which i am using now the folder is pointing to GE\client under window-options online so why would this change in the upgrade to 9.2? or indeed not change, i will post back.

Regards Shukan

Hi Shukan,

the path to GE hasn´t change. This for instance is my: GEARTHPATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\client (part of fsc.ini)

But, when using win7, You have to give the new FSC.exe again adminrights. That means, rightklick the FSC.exe, select properties, compatibility and activate the adminrights for all users. Hope, this will save Your problem.

Kind regards, Michael

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your note to the administrator rights.

I had forgotten to post this important information in the file: ReadMe_LiesMich_Update_9.2.txt.

In the meantime, I have supplemented this information.

Regards,

Volker