The simFlight Network Forums

New MOBO new Install my Traffic X Pro FSX won't run

Herb

Hello, I hade MTX pro v.54a running before. I got a new Mobo, Proccessor Grafic Card and Ram. Windows 7 new install, so FSX. I did had flights with the new install, no problem. After I installed my traffic X pro, I'm getting error: There are multiple objects with the same title name. If you press close, than another entry show. There are 100th and more. FSX won'tpost-10713-0-87807000-1337824818_thumb.j run. Have to use Task-Manager to close the Sim. Need Help

it seems like you have 2 FSX.cfg MyTraffic entries, go into your FSX.cfg and look under "SimObjectPaths" and look if there are 2 MyTraffic Entries. if there are 2, Delete the one and make sure the Numbering of all the other Entries is in the right order

Did you have MyTraffic 2010 1.0 installed before? They had a bug in the installer that caused it.

Now it would be interesting to know how you got this double entry. MyTraffic Communicator should not do so. Did you add by hand? Did you format your disk, or are you using old user profiles on a fresh OS installation, which will make you lots of problems in future?

Did you have MyTraffic 2010 1.0 installed before? They had a bug in the installer that caused it.

Now it would be interesting to know how you got this double entry. MyTraffic Communicator should not do so. Did you add by hand? Did you format your disk, or are you using old user profiles on a fresh OS installation, which will make you lots of problems in future?

Hello! Yes I had a double entry, I added one by hand before. My mistake and oversight. FSX is on a SSD Drive by itself. No old profile was used. I did forget to hand adding MTX to the fsx scenery and I had no Traffic. I fixed the double entry and add MTX to the scenery, all is well now. Thank you both for your help. Herb