The simFlight Network Forums

My Traffic X 5.4a Injecting Too Much Traffic

After correctly installing My Traffic X 5.4a into FSX, I was surprised at just how much traffic it injected into the simulator.

I currently have the sliders to around 40% and this initially has no impact on my system or FSX. I also use a piece of Software called FS Real Time which auto updates FSX to the real world time every few minutes (for some reason FSX has a slower rate of time than the real world). However, I find that when FS Real Time updates FSX to the correct time, My Traffic X is then injecting the same 40% of traffic again. This then repeats over and over again injecting the traffic numerous time and eventually causes my system to crash.

I also notice that I also have a problem, where, when I try to adjust my AI traffic levels in-game, the loading screen then pops up but just sits idle at 0% with no signs of it loading (sound running in the background).

Is there any possible fix for this issue?

Thank you for your time and help.

Calum Martin

This is a known feature of FSX to reload AI schedules when there is a time change without deleting the old schedules first - so any add on that changes the inner timing inside FSX is incompatible with FSX AI traffic, nothing can be done, and the problem still is reported from Prepar3D version 1.3.