The simFlight Network Forums
bankheadd

Can't get FSC 9.2 FLT Plns to Import Into AS2012

1. FSX

2. FSUIPC 4.758

3. FS Commander and Database Manager Ver 9.2 & build 2 MAY 2012

4. SIMMARKET

5. Operating System (Windows 7 64)

Okay for some reason I can no longer import FSC built flt plns into AS2012? I created a flt pln in FSC and saved it to the following folder : C:\Users\DonB\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files. When I go to AS2012 and try to Import it will not load. The funny thing is, I have other flt plns created with FSC and they work. (KBOS-KMIA_X.PLN, KLAS-KSFO_X.PLN) These are the flt plns I can not get to import into AS2012: (KJFKKLAX, KLAXLFPG, KLAXPHNL, KSFOKDFW, PHNLKLAS) See pic of my directory. I have asked this question in the AS2012 FORUM but have not got a resolution yet.

Don

post-2415-0-79319700-1338000079_thumb.jp

Hi Don,

just so I understand correctly, you can import the old and existing plans, but not the new plans from version 9.2?

Is there an error message? If yes, which ones?

Volker

Don,

Show Volker the content of the plan that will not load into AS2012.

It might help solve problems for other pilots in future days.

Okay, this first pic is showing my flt plns in the following folder ( C:\Users\DonB\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files) Now that flt pln (KJFKKLAX) is how it looks when opened with note pad?

Now in this second pic, I found these flt plns the exact duplicates of the ones I could not Import into AS2012 in C:\Users\DonB\Documents) but look , it has the correct info as the ones that do allow me to import?

Okay, I just figured my problem out...I had my save directory jacked up in FSC?? It's correct now. See third pic. I had my setup path wrong.

Thanks Von for sticking with me and not giving up on me. And thanks Volker for a great product.

Don

post-2415-0-15736200-1338074846_thumb.jp

post-2415-0-19519300-1338075278_thumb.jp

post-2415-0-10812900-1338076899_thumb.jp

The first line "FS Commander" in your path tab is pointing to the wrong folder! This should be the path where FSC stores the plans in its own format and it should read like this:

"..\FSC9.2\Flightplan\FSC

Humm! I'm more confused now! mopperl I just tried (FSC9.2\Flightplan\FSC) and I can import my flt plns into AS2012, which is great!, but I can also do it the way it is in the second pic? And that was my orginal problem I could not import my FSC flt plns into AS2012 because I had my paths wrong, so, when I changed the path to see pic #2 I was able to import flt plns into AS2012. I thought I had it right that way? LOL

Don

post-2415-0-28708300-1338257886_thumb.jp

post-2415-0-69692700-1338257953_thumb.jp

Hi Don,

Your first image fsc flt path.jpg shows a wrong path for the FSC (FSCommander). (Line 1)

It would be correct in your case: C:\FSC92\Flightplan\FSC

In the second case the correct file with the correct format for the flight simulator is saving in the correct folder (line 3).

The previous file has been overwritten by the FSCommander flight plan with a different format. (line 1).

Consequently, the flight plan can not be loaded, bev´cause it was the wrong format.

Regards,

Volker