The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to see AI

cellular55

Hi,

since today I'm unable to see the AI on STB:clicking on that menu item I'm only able to cycle between the 2D and 3D cockpit view.

Clicking on the Camera Advisor in the Deployment Tab I always get the message that the camera is not fully configured. I get that message even after have asked for the automatic configuration, taken the confirmation that the camera is correctly configured and saved it.

I run a networked configuration and I try to do all those changes on the PC where FSX is installed.

Thanks in advance for the support

Joe

hey i just got the same thing today. When i click on ai i insted of the ai i get like spot view or tower view etc. Any solution I did press the camera advisor but it said it correctly set and all that. help pls

i was using ezdok walk camera but it used to be fine before but now even if i restart everything and turn ezdok off i still can view the ai.

Update: Ok i got it working i tried using the camera advisor again and this time it said it wrong and it set it automaticly so its working fine now :P

Hi,

I have just sent the file.

About AIround: yes, I installed the demo and initially it was running. After it started to give me an error message (unknown error 7) and so I uninstalled it (and I did the same after with STB, but nothing has changed when I reinstalled STB).

Thanks again

Joe