The simFlight Network Forums

No planes are departing.

msupl

I have My Traffic Pro 5.4a and have plenty of planes are the gates and several planes landing but do not see any planes taking off. I have my airline traffic density set to 75% in FSX. I'm flying out of Houston Bush (KIAH) so their should be plenty of planes taking off.

You are aware that in FSX the planes do not push back immediately, but go through several phases from clearance over ground handling, so that it typically takes about 10-25 minutes until they actually push back. You can shorten this time by setting the airport ground vehicles to zero. Do not set it to medium, that can mean that one fule truck has to service a large air field and can lead to delays above 30 minutes I saw.

So just wait, they will start to depart, but not in masses as they do in FS8 or FS9.