The simFlight Network Forums

No AI Traffic (midsize Planes) at Naples and Teheran

androschka

Hello together,

i have FS2004 and many Scenery Add Ons. No Problem any way with MyTraffic 2010, Version für FS2004,

but at Naples (LIRN) from napulevola (Freeware) are only General Avation Planes arrive and depart, no midsize Planes are

on the Appron, no matter what time. Also there is the Problem at Teheran, not so importend like Napoli (Freeware Scenery, don´t no the Name). But the Scenerys have a "normal" AFCAD Data inside, i don´t think it is a problem of the Scenery Designer. I have ask the question at the napulevola Forum and they think, it´s about My traffic. Does anybody know these problems and help me maybe?

many thanks,

Androsch

I think you refer to MyTraffic 2006? This is a very old program, support for it ended in 2008, and it reflects the reality in 2006 when FS9 was replaced by FSX, using aiport data from 2002 when Naples still was military airport afaik. You can be certain that LIRN in MyTraffic Professional 5.4a, the actual version, has a lot of airliners.

What is the problem at Theharan? You may want to delte the MyTraffic version of that airport, file BR_ICAO.bgl , if that exists, to be sure MyTraffic does not participate in the problem, but I absolutely do not remember the structure of where was what in FS9, that is 14 versions of MyTraffic ago not counting the Aerosoft version, all the beta, Prepar3D etc...

Ok, thank you very much!

Maybe there is a way to change the flight plans in mytraffic 2006 for lirn? i don´t no, maybe i trie it later!

And in Teheran, i didn´t find this bgl data with windows search, where is this file exactly? But anyway,

thanks again and many happy landings!

cheers,

Androsch