The simFlight Network Forums

very little traffic around the fsx world

There are two reasons possible. Either a data source in the live stream is not working properly, or your FSX has a problem ( most likely an incompatible FS8 format schedule). To differentiate, just use the communicator to install the 2012 schedules. If then it is busy then the first candidate will be the case, if it still is void then the second is very likely.

I looked into the live data, indeed there is almost no feed from LIMC there currently, just 8 long range aircraft per day... So now bug searching starts again, which server on this globe doesn't send its data...

I planned to look into this in the second half of this week anyways...

[

I looked into the live data, indeed there is almost no feed from LIMC there currently, just 8 long range aircraft per day... So now bug searching starts again, which server on this globe doesn't send its data...

I planned to look into this in the second half of this week anyways...

I noticed the same big drop of traffic also in essa and ebbr.Almost zero planes..

Edit: I installed the 2012 schedules and all airports are full !

Yes, I see something is broken in the data stream, the data flow in but miss some crucial fields. I only wonder that all the other users of these data never mind and live with what comes, here there is much more care for the details as elsewhere - maybe here it is the hobby and elsewhere it is only the job...

Since this bug now appeared several times, I try to program around it... if possible from point of view of logics.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I can tell the problems are fixed currently. I changed the programs that generates the schedules to scope with several buggy situations in the data, and Air Nav fixed two other errors. So after a lot of work I hope you now can enjoy. At least I counted 49 LH A320 schedules in the current files, which looks very reasonable.

I just checked, it is not the old problem in Europe, since I count 59 LH A320 this moment. I also count around 100 different aircraft scheduled into LIMC, so it should be busy.

What needs much more research is if the changes have consequences on the density settings.