The simFlight Network Forums

Thomson logo wrong way round

Hello,

Sorry if I should have contacted an admin or posted somewhere else, I am new here.

I have noticed that the left side of Thomson AI have the TUI logo the wrong way round.

As I mostly fly in UK, this could mean other TUI airlines have the same fault. Is it just my AI with this problem/ can it be fixed? It kind of takes away the realism.

Which aircraft model, and more important does this happen from all distances, or only under a certain distance? In such cases, if you could add a screen shot would make tracking of the problem much easier.

I see it happens on the 737-800 . Will be fixed for the next update.

Yes, after psoting this I noticed a 737-500 had the log to correct way.

Also How do I go about schedules? I havent seen any Thomson at Doncaster but BMI regional, Monarch and Easyjet are operating on FSX but they dont in real life (with the exception of Easyjet as they operated last year sometime). No Thomson, Ryanair or Wizzair or flybe schedules have been seen over the past 3 days of aquiring MTX 5.4.

Edited by Thomsonairways737

For the 5.4b schedules I have worked a lot on acquiring new data sources and I can tell you that EGCN will have lots of Thomsonfly.

0935 | 182 | Thomsonfly B757-200 Dest: LCLK Larnaca Intl daily 9

0949 | 581 | Thomsonfly B757-200 Dest: LEMH Menorca daily 41

1025 | 136 | Wizz Air A320 Dest: EPKT Pyrzowice daily 8

1029 | 892 | Thomsonfly B737-800 Dest: LEIB Ibiza daily 21

1055 | 613 | Thomsonfly B757-200 Dest: LBBG Burgas daily 23

1115 | 103 | Wizz Air A320 Dest: EPGD Gdansk Rebiechowo daily 1

1130 | 506 | Ryanair B737-800 Dest: GCTS Tenerife-South Reina Sof daily 44

1211 | 834 | Thomsonfly B757-200 Dest: LEIB Ibiza daily 11

1235 | 594 | First Choice A321 Dest: LEPA Palma de Mallorca daily

Is a snipplet of what I see there.

Bit unrealistic if all im going to see is the same AI everyday. I have UT2 and know that it goes to the airports I fly too, mostly over Europe.

I am not criticizing the work that has gone in because it is a much better add-on terms of various traffic with the military but I think I might ask for a refund for something else.