The simFlight Network Forums

I got some CTD during close fsx,i use FSL concorde x,it's related with " FSUIPC4.dll_unloaded ".

And have any plan add sensitivity and dead zone for hardware settings?

Also i still can't find hot key for push back(default is shift+p) and display fps(default is shift+z),have those settings for hot key?

pg 48 of the manual is a good place to look

Also i still can't find hot key for push back(default is shift+p) and display fps(default is shift+z),have those settings for hot key?

You can define that yourself in the keypress section.

I got some CTD during close fsx,i use FSL concorde x,it's related with " FSUIPC4.dll_unloaded ".

I don't think FSUIPC being "unloaded" is an FSUIPC crash. If your Concorde is causing a CTD you need to report it to FSL support.

What, in FSUIPC? Haven't you ever used FSUIPC calibration? You can calibrate as you please and control the sensitivity across the entire range using slopes. What else could possibly be needed? Please do refer to the documentation.

This is nothing to do with FSUIPC! Why not refer to FS documentation? You can reassign Shift+P and Shift+Z if you like -- they ARE the default "hot keys". Or maybe you really mean FS control names or numbers? If you want to relate an FS action to a named control, just enable Event logging in FSUIPC, operate the action, and refer to the Log file where the FS control name ad number will be shown.

Or simply look up the control in the list of controls provided in your FSUIPC documents sub-folder!

Pete

• 2 weeks later...