The simFlight Network Forums

lufthansa a380

les

hi burkhard

noticed to day on mytraffic live , lufthansa a380 flight no LH462 from frankfurt to miami a380 going to miami.

flight no LH463 in my traffic live changed to b747 no a380 at the gate. at frankfurt flight no LH 462 IS B747 AT THE GATE.

this as only changed since i installed from 5.4 to5.4a in version 5.4 it was a380 it was always a 380 on the LH462 flight.

any reason for the change.

les

Ask Lufthansa - they will enter this into the database or not. But I do not understand what you want to say, do you think it should be an A380 and you see a 744, or don't you see it at all? In the second case do you use an addon airport of KMIA or the MyTraffic one?

if you are seeing a 744 instead of an A380 then the only explination to this would be that it was actually a 744 doing the flight, was the flight delayed because of a technical issue so the equipment was swapped, or simply an A380 was in the hangars for a Line-Check so the 744 did the flight, there are many many possibilities

... including the one that the ADBS transmitter of the A380 had a problem and was exchanged with another one, just the type not reprogrammed, that happens frequently in real life since the pilots do not mind what type is transmitted there as long as the aircraft class is correct.