The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
danydj718

Screenshots

Hello guys.

At the moment I use Ultimate Traffic 2 but I'm considering to change to MyTraffic because of the following reason:

The two most important airport to me ar LSZH and LFSB. In Zurich I get no Swiss ARJs and in Basle are no Easyjets, but they are an inherent part of the relative airports.

Could someone please do a few screenshots for me at LSZH and LFSB so that I could decide if MyTraffic is actually better. That would be very kind :)

Regards

Daniel

Plenty of Swiss 146's. I count at least 5 at LSZH (FSDT). And some from today (raining) with MTX 5.4a, AS2012 and SupertrafficBoard.

Cheers,

post-9044-0-38849300-1346341212_thumb.pn

post-9044-0-28190600-1346341250_thumb.pn

post-9044-0-08563900-1346341285_thumb.pn

Hi Burkhard,

I waited for this. P3D 2.5 was kinda empty until now. But no longer! Thanks a lot for your hard work it is beatiful^^

I will definetly enjoy it a ton. For now 2 screens of Munich Airport (EDDM).

http://sim.nexsoft.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/15-04-11_EDDM_001.jpg

http://sim.nexsoft.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/15-04-11_EDDM_002.jpg

Lot of Boeings, Airbuses, Bombardiers and GA aircrafts flying around. Even got an Eurofighter taking off :)

Very happy with what I have seen so far.

Cheers

Andreas

I installed Mytraffic 6 onto my daily machine for to try out with Fsx Steam edition and works like a charm. I am seriously thinking about putting it on my main flight machine for p3d, Would i need to purchase 2 copies for this?

Here are a few shots from this evening, nice to see cargo planes and I was pleasently surprised to see a chinook fly over Luton Airport this afternoon

Awesome work Burkhard :smile:

lutonnight.jpg
MartinAir5e758.jpg
military.jpg
night.jpg
Oldba.jpg
red.jpg
Tnt.jpg