The simFlight Network Forums

Getting the Traffic to start moving

Volmmer

Been enjoying this program for a long time now for FSX, and purchased the P3D version today.

The AI show perfectly in P3D, but won't start moving or interacting with ATC

I've tried installing the schedule again from the communicator and tried time acceleration to see if this would get the AI going, but to no avail.

Is there a solution for this?

BR

Bob

Just wait. I'm sure you have your Ground settings so that the aircraft need full service, in this case it may well take 20 minutes until the first aircraft moves. Reduce the Ground traffic slider to Zero and maybe the traffic density and it will get active soon.

Problem somehow solved.

After installing UTX and firing up P3D, I get the AI to move immediately after starting....

How and why I don't know. With my limited knowledge of UTX, this shouldn't have any influence on AI (?)

Anyways, hope the information can be of use to others with the same problem.

BR

Bob

UTX is Ultimate Terrain X usually, in which case no, it is a ground scenery (mesh, textures, water bodies and linear features) add-on, which shouldn't interact with AI at all. Did you change the settings as a result of installing UTX? I know it likes to have its own specific slider positioning in the sim.

Cheers,

Ian P.