The simFlight Network Forums

How to get up to date traffic?

ryanbatc

If you put the AI traffic density slider below 50%, you should not see random traffic. Recommended settings are 20-30%, that is what FSX also sets initially.

The most realistic product out there is MyTraffic Live, that delivers you daily fresh schedules. 5.4b I expect to be out end of october.

The carriers that fly into my home airport of KDLH Duluth, MN are so random in FSX with your program. I get COA/AAL/AWE etc - none of those exist here in real life. Is there a schedule update for purchase somewhere? How can I get an updated/realistic schedule for MTX 5.4b?

I use the Live traffic and think its great. Nice to have a new schedule on demand. I load a new one before each flight even if it was a saved flight halfway through.

Hi dens areas in the US I run at "Commercial / GA " 20/10 30/15

Normal US 40/20

Northeast area NY/NJ I can go as low as 10-15 /10 15-20/10 otherwise you cant get a word in edgewise with ATC.

Most everywhere else around the globe I run at 40- 50/25 down to 35/15

Hi Dens everywhere else I go down to around 20-25/15 or so .

If I am in the middle of nowhere I can bump it up to around 60-75/30 just to see some life.

• 1 year later...

I use the Live traffic and think its great. Nice to have a new schedule on demand. I load a new one before each flight even if it was a saved flight halfway through.

Hi dens areas in the US I run at "Commercial / GA " 20/10 30/15

Normal US 40/20

Northeast area NY/NJ I can go as low as 10-15 /10 15-20/10 otherwise you cant get a word in edgewise with ATC.

Most everywhere else around the globe I run at 40- 50/25 down to 35/15

Hi Dens everywhere else I go down to around 20-25/15 or so .

If I am in the middle of nowhere I can bump it up to around 60-75/30 just to see some life.

Hi hope you ok I know this is an old post. I was wondering if you can assist me ,I have MTX Pro 5.4c installed and I don't whether if it's good to switch to My Traffic Live. From your comments it seems pretty good than MTX Pro. Do you any videos of My Traffic Live in action I can preview. Thanks

Regards

LdeeFsx247

The difference between MyTraffic Pro without the Live subscription and with subscription is that without you see schedules generated when that version was compiled, while Live gives you schedules created a few minutes ago...

• 2 months later...

Hi cool,

I am using MyTraffic Live with 5.4c in Prepar3D 2.3. I have experienced crashes when eliminating, then reloading AI, from time to time. However, on balance, it is stable. This may, or may not be of value to you, but it is my experience.

Graham

• 1 month later...

Hi cool,

I am using MyTraffic Live with 5.4c in Prepar3D 2.3. I have experienced crashes when eliminating, then reloading AI, from time to time. However, on balance, it is stable. This may, or may not be of value to you, but it is my experience.

Graham

Thankyou graham. For time being then i will stick with 2013 schedules...they are kind of lmost accurate.

Govind