The simFlight Network Forums

Need assistance with purchasing FSUIPC

Mr. Dawson,

Probably only I could have done this. I lost my account info to SimMarket that I received when I purchased FSUIPC 3. So, I created an account using my new email address. Then I found my old information and because it had my other purchase info there, I deleted my new account with my new email and tried to change my old email account in the the old one so that I could receive email updates and such. When I try to change it, it says the email already exists and won't let me change it.

Why do I post here? First, because I want to purchase FSUIPC 4 with the correct email address and second I wrote to the POC for that by filling out a form that really wasn't pertinent, because there was no form pertinent and they say they do not reply to non-pertinent requests. Third even if they do try to contact me, they have an email address I no longer have. Seems I am in a Catch 22.

Any help appreciated.

Why do I post here? First, because I want to purchase FSUIPC 4 with the correct email address

FSUIPC4 doesn't care what the email address is, provided only that it plus your name identifies you uniquely. That's all it is used for. It is never used actually as an email address. So you can purchase that using whichever account you can access.

I'm afraid I can't really help with accounts themselves, I am but a lowly forum moderator and programmer, here to offer tech support for my programs. The only way I know of to resolve account problems is by raising a Problem Ticket.

BTW I've no idea what POC is. And email updates seem pretty infrequent in any case. You can periodically check the status of your products using whatever account you have available to you.

Regards

Pete

FSUIPC may not care, but in order to buy I need an account with a viable email address to receive the key. POC means Point-of-Contact. I just thought perhaps you had a email address for whoever runs the shop so I don't have to fill out another ticket for them not to respond to.

Do you need a key to use FSUIPC4? There is nothing there but the general screen and logging.

Thanks anyway.

FSUIPC may not care, but in order to buy I need an account with a viable email address to receive the key.

As far as I know, you don't "receive the key" -- after purchase you retrieve it from your product details on your account. At least that's how it works with everything I've ever purchased from SimMarket. I've never received any emailed keys!

Do you need a key to use FSUIPC4? There is nothing there but the general screen and logging.

Please check the User guide which explains what you get and what you don't get.

Pete