The simFlight Network Forums

When FSX updates I loose the AI at airports

Julean

'Loading air, land and sea traffic

When FSX does this, I loose all AI.

Then planes start approaching and land at the airports and come agin.

But when i temporary exit FSX and and enter again Loading air,.... starts again and AI vanish.

Do you know what I can do about it?

All the Best

Jens

post-9302-0-12055400-1346605439_thumb.jp

Jens Michlas

Copenhagen DK

• 3 weeks later...

Microsoft supports for FSX up to 5 AI traffic files. More may work, but if you install more everything may happen, this has never been tested by ACES and isn't supported. MyTraffic fills all airports with AI traffic up to their capacity limit and leaves no free slot, so if you keep any additional AI schedules FSX cannot handle these properly, everything may happen - your decided to move a piano with a bicycle.

I recommend that you delete all file that contain traffic or traf or trf_ but these that come from MyTraffic or FSX itself

IUf you have doubts about files reported ny the traffic_Bgl finder, postg the output here.